Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Maryandra enjoyed her last week in Hachioji, especially children's English conversation class!
Then she got her transfer notice, and was in Sagamihara by Thursday!
 Here is Maryandra and her new companion, Sister Evans!

They enjoyed some "pirikura" photos, which are photos that enlarge your eyes and that you can add stickers to!  They are with the sisters from Tama in this photo! Here are a few excerpts from Maryandra about her new area:
Thursday:
Yesterday was the hardest day of my mission. I had to say goodbye to
many friends!  I cried so much after saying goodbye to one sister, and 
gave her a ctr ring. One of our favorite investigators, came to the church 
with her husband and little girl, to say goodbye. She gave us each a 
photo book, and a pair of chopsticks,
and a cute handkerchief. When she started crying I just wanted to die.
I didn't want to leave Hachioji! It was so hard. Brown Shimai and I
stayed up till after midnight just talking about the experiences we'd
shared there. I'm really going to miss it.  I'm really going to miss 
brown Shimai as well. If she goes to
BYU Provo, feel free to meet her sometimes. She's awesome!
But I can tell that this transfer will be good. Sister Evans seems
like a great person, and I have heard only good about her, so this
should be great! But I am anxiously looking forward to Stake
Conference this weekend, when I will get to see many of my Hachioji
friends once more, and then to June 29th, our friend's  BAPTISM DATE! I
really am so glad she moved her date up from Christmas! I will do
everything in my power to go there and support her, because she asked
me to come, and I know it would help her to at least see me there. I
don't know why, but I just feel like it would be a good thing if I
went. Brown Shimai is going to try to go too, if she can. Well, time
for language study! See you later!
Okay, so now time for a few more details. This morning, funakura
Shimai and I left at 6:40 am to get to the eki by 6:55. Only a few
minutes later, our respective companions arrived, and we made the
separation. I rode for about ten minutes with sister Evans to the
sagamihara eki. It's lucky that I just moved next door, basically. It
would have been harder if I had moved far away. But anyway, I at least
feel relatively comfortable here. I know that I will have a lot of
good experiences here. But please, when you come here, can we go to
Hachioji, and you can meet all my friends!
Friday:
Well, the first day was actually really fun. I met a lot of new
people, and learned of even more. And I met my new district. There are
only six of us, like there were in the beginning in Hachioji.(there
are ten there Now. O.O) also, I received an early birthday package
from the Spriggs! I really appreciate it! They are so nice! I loved
it!

Sunday:
I'm pretty sure there was a bit of an earthquake this morning, but
it's kind of hard to tell since we live on the first floor, and this
apartment is way more solid than the one in Hachioji. But I think I
felt one! Anyway, the Sunday session of stake conference is today! I'm
sure it'll be fun!
Yes! I was right! It was the best! I even got to see my friends again!
 It was awesome! And we saw a broadcast all the way from
Salt Lake City! Too bad it rained, though...


Monday:
Right now, we are in Seminary, and I am surprised by how many people
are here! It's about five times as many as who attended in Hachioji.
Later, for pday, we plan to go shopping in Tama with the Tama sisters,
Sister Wells and Sister Hapbibor. Well, it's early, but I hope you guys
enjoy this week!
Love,
Sissy
And here's the Fuji fan I got today at Daiso, the 100 yen shop! Daiso is the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment