Wednesday, April 29, 2015

 We finally got a photo of Maryandra's new companion, Sister Foutz! 
She is the one closest to Maryandra!
 For P-day, they went to the aquarium and had a wonderful time!!!


From Maryandra's e-mail, we got that she had a wonderful week of proselyting before this P-day!  They even have a baptism scheduled now!!!  In her own words:
Sunday . . .
Anyway, so right after that, we sat her down in the chapel, and
taught her the restoration right there, with her member friend helping to teach,
and she is basically golden. So, after we taught, we asked if she
believed what we taught, and she said yes with the cutest, sincere
smile on her face! And then, Foutz Shimai extended the baptimal
commitment, and SHE SAID YEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!! AND THEN WE SET
A DATE, RIGHT THERE, FOR MAY 30th! AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!! It was
the coolest moment ever! Oh my gosh! That's not happened to me in such
a long time! Oh my gosh! I can't even believe all the miracles
Heavenly Father has given us this entire week! Aaaaaaaaaahhhhh!!!!!!!!

Sigh. Well, I'm so happy. Well, I'll see you tomorrow. We are going to celebrate by going to the famous aquarium in Enoshima, which, I've been told, is better than sea world, for nearly a quarter of the price. Crazy, right?! Well, gotta go now. See you tomorrow! I'll send the pictures later!....

We put about 1/10 of the photos in that she sent us!!!  :-)

 
See Maryandra's face!!!   See the sting ray's face!!!  So cute!!! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment