Monday, April 7, 2014




Here is a little of Maryandra's letter from April 7, 2014.  She's loving the beautiful cherry blossoms!

We were able to spend about an hour and a half on a picnic with an investigator and her 2 year old daughter! It was a blast! I'll send as many if those pictures as I can! We went to this one little park place. Y a large hill to just sit, relax, and enjoy the Sakura blossoms! They are so pretty! Now that they're on the end of their season, the petals are starting to fall, and it looks kind of like snow. It's one of the prettiest things I've ever seen in my life!!!!

I loooooooove my new bike!!!I got a foldy bike!!! I named it Elsa, after the princess in frozen, because it's white, and also because, when I bought it, and the next day as I was picking it up, that song that Elsa sings called "let it go" was playing. Oooooh, it brought back sooooo many bittersweet memories, I tell you! I love Elsa! Elsa is my new best friend! We go everywhere.... More or less. Anyway, I also bought this owl bell and called it Olaf, after the snow man!! It hangs from Elsa's basket, and they keep each other company. It's the best!  



 

1 comment:

  1. How fun! It looks so beautiful out there, no wonder why she loves it! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete