Monday, March 24, 2014

This is part of Maryandra's newest letter from her mission.  She is having a good week, apparently!  We love to hear about it when she is having a good week! It is one of her shortest letters yet, though!

March 24, 2014
I will go kind of backwards with the news today. First, we got transfer calls. Both me and brown Shimai are staying in Hachioji!! And what's more, WE GET TO TRAIN A NEW MISSIONARY NEXT TRANSFER,!!!!! ^.^!!!!!!!!! I'm sooooo excited!!! So, of course, we had to spend half of pday today getting the apartment ready. It's good now. It just needs a few of her things to come that are just small necessities. Like a bed. And a chair. And a desk. And a shelf. And a set of drawers. But we've got it ready for when those things come, so we are all excited!!!,
Next item of business, we got a KINJIN INVESTIGATOR on Saturday!!! She's already committed to read the Book of Mormon, pray every day, come to church every week, and eventually get baptized, that is if she feels that our message is true, and she came to church yesterday!!! She was awesome!!
Anyway,on Friday, we also taught this great family. You remember them, right? The ones we teach eikaiwa to every week, and they have a two year old daughter. I'll send you a picture if I can. We usually just teach an hour of eikaiwa, and then a short message, but this time, we taught them all of lesson one, and the mom really liked the message!!,! Even though they aren't really aware that they are technically investigators, it was really cool!!!
So, that was mainly it, at least as far as I can remember. But I do have a couple of questions. So, when is Easter, and also when is general conference? We want to schedule our investigator's lessons around those weekends. And also, I'm annoyed that I don't know. Oh, and by the way, I got the package that you sent with the letter you wrote on March 8th, with the hat, and the Cheetos and stuff. THANK YOOOOOOOUUU!! Brown Shimai has already eaten some of the Nutella :) because she couldn't wait even though we don't have bread yet. It was funny. So, I haven't had time to read your letters yet, and it's almost time to go home, so I will have to tell you to ask dad if he ever taught a Nagaoka family? Probably not, but I always love to just ask. Nagaoka chourou goes home this week, back to Sendai. Sad day. Well, I'm afraid I have to go, but happy early birthday to,daddy!!, and tell me all the other good news!. Sorry this email is way shorter than I meant it to be!


Sister Miller, Sister Brown and their friend must be at a cotton candy bar!!! Looks like a lot of fun!!!
Who knew such a place existed!?! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment